Doomtown Shift?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

LawlessDogs
Novice

Re: Doomtown Shift?

#21 Postby LawlessDogs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 pm

If you're making a list, you can add me to it. I never thought card gaming would be for me, but something about the tight deckbuilding and the area control elements of DTR has just clicked with my brain. Love it so much. If you keep Doomtown alive, I'd be happy to keep getting aced there. I hope there's a financially viable way for you to save this.

Antaiseito
Novice

#22 Postby Antaiseito » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:54 am

Same here, Doomtown:Reloaded is the best and most interesting card game i ever played.
Bought every pack that was released until now + special edition and will continue to do so and also gave away some coresets for birthday presents (some sparked, some didn't).

Also the reason i got to know about the Deadlands-Universe which sounds really really great. Gotta get me some backstory-books one of these days.
Hope the card game has some more in store after the shift in some form or other! :)

(Also bought a huge collection of Doomtown Discwars on ebay because of this game.. need to get around to play it, yet, sounds fun ^^)

Honest
Novice

#23 Postby Honest » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:59 pm

I also registered on this site just to say PLEASE keep Doomtown Reloaded an ongoing thing

I run events is Sydney, Australia, we had a medium sized group, it has become a small group since the announcement, however ongoing expansions and storylines would help remedy that

Doomtown is a fantastic game, I hope it doesn't end

Cheers

KO

discojedi10
Novice

#24 Postby discojedi10 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm

I also registered to add my voice.

Doomtown: Reloaded is without a doubt the best card game I have ever played and I have been a huge card game fanatic ever since I first tried Magic in 1996. I've played a long list of card games and Doomtown: Reloaded sits at the top of that list by a wide margin.

I would give so much to see this game continue to exist. I really, really hope PEG considers taking up the reigns after AEG's run ends. It is a truly incredible game and deserves to much to exist.

I wanted to let PEG know that they can count on at least one person to purchase two copies of every of every product they sell that says "Doomtown: Reloaded" on it.

Thank you

Happeat
Novice

#25 Postby Happeat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:44 am

Doomtown is one of my fav games! Seems I'm not the only one after reading this thread.
Have you read the lost ways survival guide yet?

cbiscuit
Novice

#26 Postby cbiscuit » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:08 pm

I too, like many others, joined just to get my voice in on this one.

This is by far my favorite game that I play. I normally don't care for expandable and collectible card games; but the theme, game mechanics, and story in Doomtown Reloaded are superb and have me hooked. I hope that you will keep Doomtown Reloaded going somehow!

Harlath
Novice

#27 Postby Harlath » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:48 am

Apologies for exhuming an old thread, but I thought I should bring back this thread as harrowed given the announcement that Doomtown Reloaded is going to be stocked by Pinnacle and that Pine Box will be making new cards for Doomtown Reloaded.

I don't have enough posts here yet to post the link, but it is on the 20th anniversary kickstarter (and possibly elsewhere?). Sorry! :oops:

Thumbs up to Pinnacle and the guys at Pine Box.

Matchstickman
Seasoned

#28 Postby Matchstickman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 am

That is amazing news!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/54 ... ts/1809098
If you want to read it yourself.
Collegium member: "Science is not an exact science."

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”