Bits & Mortar or equivalent

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Gordon
Seasoned

Bits & Mortar or equivalent

#1 Postby Gordon » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Hey guys,

I'd really like to support my local gaming stores, but I also like to have a PDF copy of one of any books I buy from them. Is there anyway that we can get PDF copies of our books purchased from a FLGS?

Does Pinnacle support Bits and Mortar?

PEG Jodi
Novice

Re: Bits & Mortar or equivalent

#2 Postby PEG Jodi » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:34 am

Hi Gordon,

We can't participate in Bits & Mortar for a variety of reasons, but we're happy to support your FLGS!

First, any time a store (or a local game convention) hosts a Savage Worlds event, have them email me for some prize coupons to our website. That way the customers can get extra adventure PDFs or other things the stores can't carry, like Bennies and T-shirts. These $5 coupons are not able to be combined in one order but you can check out multiple times to apply more than one. We give one coupon per GM and player, so you can thank your GMs and use as prizes for the player.

I also recommend your store sign up for our Savage Retailer list! http://www.peginc.com/savage-retailers/

Second, we can give PDF copies for books bought at a store, but there are limitations. You must email me a photo or scan of the receipt showing the store name and item, and tell me the email address you use with the PEGinc store (not the forums; they're hosted separately). I'll put the PDF in your account so you can download it. We cannot deliver these PDFs through DriveThru or any other method.

My email is PEGJodi@gmail.com

Hope that helps!
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Gordon
Seasoned

#3 Postby Gordon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am

Jodi,

As usual you are THE BEST. I'll pass this along to the store owner and other denizens :)

Thanks!
Jeff

mistere29
Novice

#4 Postby mistere29 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:51 am

PEG Jodi wrote:
Second, we can give PDF copies for books bought at a store, but there are limitations. You must email me a photo or scan of the receipt showing the store name and item, and tell me the email address you use with the PEGinc store (not the forums; they're hosted separately). I'll put the PDF in your account so you can download it. We cannot deliver these PDFs through DriveThru or any other method.

My email is PEGJodi@gmail.com

Hope that helps!

Does this extend to books purchased on Amazon.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”