Errata Questions

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

SavageTrooper956
Novice

Errata Questions

#1 Postby SavageTrooper956 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:01 pm

I recently purchased an read the Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition rules from Amazon. I have read through the book and early on it leads you to this website to sign up for the forums, purchase settings, errata, etc.

So here I am and not without questions.

First off, how can I tell what publishing of the rules I have?

Ex. Pazio's Pathfinder Corebooks have the printing version listed on the first few pages of the book. From there it's a simple matter of search the website and selecting the errata specifically designed for my version of the corerules to then be up to date with all changes.

Where is the equivalent for PEG's Savage Core Rulebooks?

Also does it sound like I have the most up to date version?

Thanks

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Errata Questions

#2 Postby Clint » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:28 am

SavageTrooper956 wrote:I recently purchased an read the Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition rules from Amazon. I have read through the book and early on it leads you to this website to sign up for the forums, purchase settings, errata, etc.

So here I am and not without questions.

First off, how can I tell what publishing of the rules I have?

Ex. Pazio's Pathfinder Corebooks have the printing version listed on the first few pages of the book. From there it's a simple matter of search the website and selecting the errata specifically designed for my version of the corerules to then be up to date with all changes.

Where is the equivalent for PEG's Savage Core Rulebooks?

Also does it sound like I have the most up to date version?

Look at the bottom of the credits page and see if the Copyright year is 2015. If so, it should be the latest version of the book.

Even so, at most, with the SW Deluxe Explorer's Edition (which has all the errata from SW Deluxe already applied), you would likely just need this for the change to Shaken recovery...

https://www.peginc.com/wp-content/uploa ... y_2015.pdf
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”