Mail Class For Shipping?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Freemage
Veteran

Mail Class For Shipping?

#1 Postby Freemage » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Just a quick query--what mail class does Pinnacle use when shipping products? My order seems to be getting from Memphis to Chicago by way of arthritic pack mule, and I need to know the class of mail before contacting them to see if there's been an issue (there's a chart on their website that says when the package is considered 'late' by their standards).

PEG Jodi
Novice

Re: Mail Class For Shipping?

#2 Postby PEG Jodi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 pm

It depends on the order, actually.

Orders placed through our website offer options for faster delivery, so check your receipt.

If you're a Savage Rifts® Kickstarter backer, then the only way for me to check is to ask the warehouse and I try not to bother them for requests like this. Please allow me to explain.

If I interrupt them to ask about an order that's already shipped then that's time NOT spent packing and shipping other orders. Besides which, it's left the building. There's not much they can do about it unless it simply never delivers.

While USPS shipping is usually quick and efficient it's not uncommon to see a package get "stuck" somewhere for up to a week or for it to skip checkpoints. If the label was damaged, they may not be able to scan it to show progress. Next thing you know the package is at your door, no warning!

If you're the backer I think you are ;) then it looks like your package hasn't moved in a week and was supposed to deliver last Monday. I know it's frustrating, but let's wait and see if USPS can catch up. If you still haven't seen movement on it by Monday the 16th email site.admin@peginc.com and then we'll ask the warehouse to look into it.

I know the shipping on this Kickstarter has been slower than usual, but our friends at Studio2 were wrestling holiday orders and there are a LOT more backers than usual. We're also working with a new software system, so that's taken some getting used to. Here's our last Update which goes into more detail:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/54 ... ts/1778079

Thank you for your patience,
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Freemage
Veteran

Re: Mail Class For Shipping?

#3 Postby Freemage » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:16 pm

I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree with the 'let's not interrupt the people still trying to get orders out the door for any reason that doesn't include the word "fire"' concept.

And since Monday is a mail holiday, I'll actually hold off until the end of next week (the 20th) before sending up another flare. Thanks for the quick response!

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”