Savage Worlds Fan License and Donations?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

DoctorBoson
Seasoned

Savage Worlds Fan License and Donations?

#1 Postby DoctorBoson » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Some friends have suggested to me that I should consider setting up a spot for donations for some of the "Savage Everything" blogs that I've thrown together. Would that be a violation of the Savage Worlds Fan License?

EDIT: It appears this was actually answered here, so I'll instead ask a different question: would the work that I've been doing on the Savage Everything blogs be something I could continue to do with full approved Savage Worlds licensing?
Want to see a character Savaged? Take a look here or make a request! (Featuring Percy de Rolo III!)

DC and Marvel film characters are available as well (Featuring Deadshot and Iron Fist!)

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Savage Worlds Fan License and Donations?

#2 Postby Clint » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:44 pm

DoctorBoson wrote:Some friends have suggested to me that I should consider setting up a spot for donations for some of the "Savage Everything" blogs that I've thrown together. Would that be a violation of the Savage Worlds Fan License?

EDIT: It appears this was actually answered here, so I'll instead ask a different question: would the work that I've been doing on the Savage Everything blogs be something I could continue to do with full approved Savage Worlds licensing?

That's a question to contact Danny at the PEGlicensing@gmail.com email address (really, any licensing question should go there, professional or fan). Might give him a few days to get back though, he's been under the weather recently.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”