Issue with my order

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Severite
Novice

Issue with my order

#1 Postby Severite » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, I have sent several emails, and while the initial return is swift unto almost instantaneous, after my issue has been stated, and clarified, I never seem to hear back. I have gone through this process either twice or three times, I am unsure which, and it is now a month since I first contacted you guys.

I never received my softcover savage foes book, I had a lot of orders, and ended up almost buying one of everything, but while I got everything else, I never received that book. I have my order number for reference if needed.

PEG Jodi
Novice

Re: Issue with my order

#2 Postby PEG Jodi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi Severite,

Jeannine has asked the warehouse to send your missing copy, and you can keep the extra copy or give it to a friend! Sorry for the confusion--juggling replies between our team members left your concern unanswered, and I apologize.

For all order issues (for anyone else reading this) please email site.admin@peginc.com.

Thanks!
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”