DLC20 / Good Intentions Survey Question

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Caveman
Novice

DLC20 / Good Intentions Survey Question

#1 Postby Caveman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Howdy PEG Folks,

I have a minor issue with the survey and sent an e-mail to 'site.admin@peginc.com' about it on Sunday. I'm sure you have a lot of these e-mails to go through and I am happy to wait until you get to mine, but I wanted to make sure I sent it to the correct address and it didn't end up in the virtual circular file as a result of a mistake I made...

Thanks in advance!
Dave
- Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Caveman
Novice

Re: DLC20 / Good Intentions Survey Question

#2 Postby Caveman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 am

Looks like it was the correct e-mail address - Jeannine contacted me yesterday evening and was able to square away my issue. I appreciate the great customer service as always!!!

Thanks!
:D
- Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”