Kickstarter Un-Stretch Goal

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Freemage
Veteran

Kickstarter Un-Stretch Goal

#1 Postby Freemage » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Okay, so, per the email announcement:
As if all that weren’t enough reason to join us in launching these two fantastic series, we just announced our Un-Stretch Goal: PDFs for Deadlands, Rippers Resurrected, The Last Parsec, and East Texas University! Digital or higher level backers on either Goon™ RPG or Fear Agent™ RPG Kickstarter get these PDFs for FREE on DriveThruRPG after the Kickstarter!

Exactly which books are being offered, there? Just the core rules for each setting (which is still an awesome deal, of course)?

Also, is the Last Parsec core even going to be ready for download by then? It's apparently still on the way, if I'm reading the site correctly.

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Kickstarter Un-Stretch Goal

#2 Postby Clint » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:48 am

Freemage wrote:Okay, so, per the email announcement:
As if all that weren’t enough reason to join us in launching these two fantastic series, we just announced our Un-Stretch Goal: PDFs for Deadlands, Rippers Resurrected, The Last Parsec, and East Texas University! Digital or higher level backers on either Goon™ RPG or Fear Agent™ RPG Kickstarter get these PDFs for FREE on DriveThruRPG after the Kickstarter!

Exactly which books are being offered, there? Just the core rules for each setting (which is still an awesome deal, of course)?

The offered books are listed on the front page of the Pinnacle website with links that take you directly to the product as well.

https://www.peginc.com/

Freemage wrote:Also, is the Last Parsec core even going to be ready for download by then? It's apparently still on the way, if I'm reading the site correctly.

Not sure what's being read, but The Last Parsec core has been out for a while (over a year and a half I think), and the link to the product page gives the options for purchasing it.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Freemage
Veteran

Re: Kickstarter Un-Stretch Goal

#3 Postby Freemage » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Ah, I think I know what happened--if you search on DrivethruRPG for "Last Parsec", you only get the Primer and support stuff, at least on the first page of products. I had to search for "Last Parsec Core" to get it to come up top of the list.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”