[Slipstream] Our Next campaign

Information and comments on all Pinnacle original Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [NE] for Necessary Evil, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below as do licensed settings.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

arnon
Seasoned

[Slipstream] Our Next campaign

#1 Postby arnon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi all,

So my 50 Fathoms games is heading toward the inevitable final battle, and already we are thinking of the next game. It will not start immediatly as we are going to start Way of the Wicked (5e), but will probably alterante from it as the GM will be converts the PF campaign to 5e on the go.

So the selection was Slipstream.

I want to keep to the Plot Point as much as possible here, not diverge to much to the assorted Savage Tales. Anyone done that?

If go only bu the PP how far will the characters advance? Maybe i can start them a bit more advances than Novice?

Any other recommendations for running this campaign?

Thanks and Cheers,
-arnon

Snate56
Legendary

Re: [Slipstream] Our Next campaign

#2 Postby Snate56 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:21 am

Aww, man! Some of the Savage Tales are better than the Plot Point. Your going to be missing out!

SteveN
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reasons."
>Mark Twain<

arnon
Seasoned

Re: [Slipstream] Our Next campaign

#3 Postby arnon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 am

I did not yet read the whole PP and only glanced at some of the ST. But i can already see that i will be running some of the STs, as I've spotted some time needed for investigation and clue finding (in PP).

Return to “SW Pinnacle Original Settings & Companions”