Pacificon Game Expo 2015, Sept 4-7, Santa Clara, CA

The place to discuss conventions. What's coming up, what's going on, and what happened afterward.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, Evil Mike, Chaos Steve, The Moderators

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

Pacificon Game Expo 2015, Sept 4-7, Santa Clara, CA

#1 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 am

Carinn Seabolt and I are both proud to be Special Guests for Pacificon Game Expo 2015 over Labor Day Weekend.

As you might expect, I'll be showing off what we have for Savage Rifts there, specifically as part of their protospiel Game Design Lab track.

If you're anywhere near there and able to make it, we'd love to see you.

Oh, and you should check out the rather amazing Guest List for this show!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day
Brand Manager, Savage Rifts

Bad Dog. Good Games.

Sakura_Rebin
Seasoned

#2 Postby Sakura_Rebin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Curtis and Sarah Lyon will also be there as special guests! We've been going to PacifiCon for the last four years and I've really enjoyed the experiences I've had there. I've managed to play in a lot of great games and meet a lot of new people!
~Heidi
Three Sages Games Marketing Director

John Goff
Seasoned

#3 Postby John Goff » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Cheyenne Wright and I were there earlier this year for ConQuest (run by the same folks), and we had an amazing time! They seem to always draw a huge number of guests, and unlike many cons, gaming is the sole focus.

I wholeheartedly recommend it (and its sister cons) to anyone who asks.

You know...in case anyone was asking. :wink:
John Goff

Sakura_Rebin
Seasoned

#4 Postby Sakura_Rebin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:31 am

I also just found out that Chris Pramas and Nicole Lindroos from Green Ronin Publishing will be attending PacifiCon! That is really awesome. I can't wait to meet them! Freeport was the first setting I played in and remains one of the longest campaigns I've played in.
~Heidi

Three Sages Games Marketing Director

Miles M Kantir
Novice

#5 Postby Miles M Kantir » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:42 pm

I'm delighted to be a guest at PacifiCon - my first time, but with all the good things said about it, I can't wait to be running Suzerain games for everyone there.

Cooking up something special with Mike A. and the con team...
Miles M Kantir

Suzerain Superfan
Publisher at Savage Mojo
http://www.savagemojo.com

Sakura_Rebin
Seasoned

#6 Postby Sakura_Rebin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:00 am

As a quick announcement, today there is going to be a RPG Design Workshop at PacifiCon from 11 AM - 1 PM which will feature the great variety of RPG Industry Special Guests. It will include Luke Gygax, Sean Patrick Fannon, John Wick, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Chris Pramas, Miles M Kantir, Steven Peterson, Curtis Lyon, and more! Some come check it out if you are available and interested!

You can find some more information here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... permPage=1

Return to “The Con Suite”