Con On The Cob

The place to discuss conventions. What's coming up, what's going on, and what happened afterward.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, Evil Mike, Chaos Steve, The Moderators

Other Mike
Seasoned

#21 Postby Other Mike » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Yuri wrote:Looks like I've got to get my game up and ready to run... It won't make the schedule, but I'll share it with y'allY

What day/timeslot?
My delusions of grandeur are way bigger than yours!

RunningWolf007
Novice

CotC with bells on

#22 Postby RunningWolf007 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 am

I'll be there with the g/f. Not running any SW games but will be wanting to play some.

Not sure how kosher it would be saying what games i will be running (from other companies and not wanting to step on the PEG toes).

It's my first gaming con in 31 years (makes old fart sounds and shakes fist at the kids playing on my lawn).It will be the first gaming con the g/f has been to. I've played SW in one short lived campaign and will be running a campaign with my group come the beginning of next year.

Since I am a new guy here will say that Saturday night (before the party) I'll be all zombied up (for one of the games I am runing and for the party). Stop by and say hi. Always hard finding player in my area..... Being from Ashtabula County and my now regular gaming group is out by the Broadview Area on the west side.

Will definitely be wanting to play some SW while I'm there.

Return to “The Con Suite”