Con Support?

The place to discuss conventions. What's coming up, what's going on, and what happened afterward.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, Evil Mike, Chaos Steve, The Moderators

kris1d20
Novice

Con Support?

#1 Postby kris1d20 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:22 am

I've been out of the Con scene for awhile and found out the Savage Explorer's program is dead. Is there anything like it even if it's unofficial? There's a new Con coming up in Phoenix and I'd love to get some Savage Support represented for it. Any Phoenix Savages have the info?

PEG Jodi
Novice

Re: Con Support?

#2 Postby PEG Jodi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi Kris,

We don't have a formal program for con support, but email me at PEGJodi@gmail.com with a link to the con page, how many Savage Worlds games are on the schedule, and any charitable giving opportunities (like a silent auction for the Humane Society or something). We'll email a sheet of coupons you can print and use to reward GMs, as prizes for players, or as prizes for the charity fundraiser. The coupons work better than traditional con "swag" because it gives credit to our webstore and is good for PDFs, books, T-shirts, Bennies, or even towards shipping! Only one coupon may be used per order and they typically expire in a year.

Thanks for keeping it Savage!
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Return to “The Con Suite”