[DLR] Hexslinger and ammunition

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

corwyn
Novice

[DLR] Hexslinger and ammunition

#1 Postby corwyn » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:24 am

Some of the hexslinger power trappings refer to firing his weapon. Slow mentions firing a shot into the air and Slumber mentions the hexslinger seeming to gun down targets with a single shot. My question is, do these powers use ammunition or are the trappings a side effect of using the power? If the trappings require ammunition, does this mean that a hexslinger cannot use powers that refer to firing a shot without ammunition for a weapon? My inclination is that it is a trapping with no game effect and therefore does not require ammunition since this could also lead to a problem with having to 'waste' shootist imbued bullets as well.

Thanks for your time,

Corwyn

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [DLR] Hexslinger and ammunition

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 am

corwyn wrote:Some of the hexslinger power trappings refer to firing his weapon. Slow mentions firing a shot into the air and Slumber mentions the hexslinger seeming to gun down targets with a single shot. My question is, do these powers use ammunition or are the trappings a side effect of using the power? If the trappings require ammunition, does this mean that a hexslinger cannot use powers that refer to firing a shot without ammunition for a weapon? My inclination is that it is a trapping with no game effect and therefore does not require ammunition since this could also lead to a problem with having to 'waste' shootist imbued bullets as well.

The "ammunition" would come from the power and not use up any actual ammo in the gun.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”