[SR] Dragon takes Size increase at Seasoned, is Strength increase only in dragon form?

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

jim1
Novice

[SR] Dragon takes Size increase at Seasoned, is Strength increase only in dragon form?

#1 Postby jim1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 am

[SAVAGE RIFTS] When a Hatchling Dragon takes the Size increase at Seasoned, does the Strength increase that goes with it only apply in dragon form? In other words, if that dragon uses metamorphosis into a humanoid form, does he lose the extra die type in Strength?

(I ask because the Size Increase ability is marked with an asterisk as a dragon-form-only ability, and I know my players are gonna wanna fight me on this one!)

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [SR] Dragon takes Size increase at Seasoned, is Strength increase only in dragon form?

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am

jim1 wrote:[SAVAGE RIFTS] When a Hatchling Dragon takes the Size increase at Seasoned, does the Strength increase that goes with it only apply in dragon form? In other words, if that dragon uses metamorphosis into a humanoid form, does he lose the extra die type in Strength?

(I ask because the Size Increase ability is marked with an asterisk as a dragon-form-only ability, and I know my players are gonna wanna fight me on this one!)

The Strength increase is in addition to the Advance, which is the part affected by being in dragon form. So yeah, the increase applies in both forms.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”