Classic into Reloaded

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

nethru
Novice

Classic into Reloaded

#1 Postby nethru » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Anyone use reloaded rules with classic adventures all the way through Unity and into The Worms Turn? I'm thinking of doing this as I really like the old stories but in The Unity story would probably stop the players from going past the point where Hellstrom does his thing with the Reckoners or maybe stop their part of that adventure right after The Harvest and not involve them with Raven's part. Any thoughts on this? Could make NPC hero's take the box to Banshee in the hero's place. I don't want the players to fly away to Banshee want them to stay on earth and continue in the wastes past that story arc.

How would you handle it but still follow the awesomeness of the story?

Fists-of-Dorn
Seasoned

Re: Classic into Reloaded

#2 Postby Fists-of-Dorn » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:34 pm

You could always have each of your current players create a character for the second group. Have the two groups work together enough that it feels right for one group to head to Banshee while the other stays behind on Earth.
If you ever decide to run Lost Colony, your players have a character already created with which to play through the adventures there and each has a connection to Earth that the player helped to establish.

-Fists.

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”