Savage Shadowrun, by ManuFS (Shadowrun Second Edition in Savage Worlds)

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

ManuFS
Novice

Savage Shadowrun, by ManuFS (Shadowrun Second Edition in Savage Worlds)

#1 Postby ManuFS » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 am

Welcome to 2053, chummers!

So much has happened. The world has seen the return of Magic. Creatures only known from fairy tales roam the lands. Corporations rose and grew beyond the limits and capabilities of entire nations. Technology went into lightning-fast overdrive and brought us implants, functional autopilots, and a world-spanning neural hallucination called The Matrix. Cities spread beyond the thresholds of functional society. There, in the shadows of those with power, lives the Shadowrunner. An outlaw, outcast, who does what he can to get by, paid by corporations to do their dirty work for them, a deniable and easily discarded asset.
Are you savage enough to live this life? Will you tear through the lies, find what they paid you to obtain, smash what they don't want to exist, and walk away breathing at the end? Or will you end in the gutter, burned out, a broken tool no longer useful for them?

I proudly present to you, my very own take at converting the acclaimed Shadowrun setting to Savage Worlds. Specifically, the world of Shadowrun as it was in version 2 of the game back in 1992. The Matrix is still wired, the Streetsam doesn't have to worry about a Hacker bricking his Boosted Reflexes (mainly because there are no Hackers here, this is Decker country!), Shaman still commune with Spirits of Nature... but don't worry, everybody is still out to get you.

This is still a work in progress. I have been running sessions for more than a year now, so I know it holds up very well at the table (yes, even Deckers!), but there is still a lot of room for improvement. As with any conversion, feedback is most welcome.

"Author's Note" from the document:
Welcome to my Savage Worlds Companion of Shadowrun Second Edition. Existing Savage Worlds conversions focus on Shadowrun 4+, however I am a huge fan of the earlier versions of Shadowrun. The 2050s are where I like it best, and so the plan for a fully fleshed-out companion of Savage Worlds for playing Shadowrun during the times of the Second (and, maybe later, Third) Edition was born.
I tried to capture the flair of Shadowrun which originated in certain game mechanics. If you have played Shadowrun with the official rules before, you will recognize Essence and Ki Points, although both have been modified to fit into the Savage Worlds rule system. I modified cyberware and Ki powers in order to better integrate them into the Savage Worlds rules. I also took the liberty of using the price tables from Shadowrun 4 as a baseline for prices, because the Shadowrun 2 prices for cyberware and other things are simply ridiculous.
Savage Shadowrun Second Edition is a Companion, so it does not provide any of the setting background. You will need the Shadowrun Second Edition Core Rulebook (mostly for the Shadowrun background, but also for some descriptions of cyberware, powers, and equipment) and the Savage Worlds Core Rulebook Deluxe Edition (called Savage Worlds DX in this document). There may be some things taken from other Shadowrun sourcebooks, but those will be explained, so you don't need any of the other Shadowrun books.
If you’re familiar with other Shadowrun conversions, you may find some similarities with them in this companion. Sometimes I took inspiration from the work of others, other times it was simply coincidence. Everybody whose work contributed to this conversion is listed in the Thank You section in the appendix.

See you in the shadows, and always remember:

Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon!

Google Drive Share
This share hold the Companion document in 4 versions:
High Res Version (300dpi, full covers, backrgound and images)
Normal Version (full covers, background and images)
PFL: Printer-friendly light (covers and images, but no background)
PF: Printer-friendly (no covers, backgrounds, or images)

The share also holds a rudimentary character sheet in 2 versions:
Normal Version (with background image)
PF: Printer-friendly (no background)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ilRupFha7zaWhyWVRTSmVJeDA Version 0.9e
Last edited by ManuFS on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
The Savage German
My blog about all things Savage Worlds I do.

Savage Shadowrun Second Edition
My conversion bringing the second edition of Shadowrun to Savage Worlds

Darq666
Veteran

Re: Savage Shadowrun, by ManuFS

#2 Postby Darq666 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:46 am

Beautiful doc! I have downloaded it for perusal!

imperialdan
Novice

Re: Savage Shadowrun, by ManuFS

#3 Postby imperialdan » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Amazing! Good work!

ManuFS
Novice

Re: Savage Shadowrun, by ManuFS (Shadowrun Second Edition in Savage Worlds)

#4 Postby ManuFS » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:59 am

Prepare your com-lines and fire up your MPCPs, chummers! A brand-new version of Savage Shadowrun Second Edition has arrived. Link in the first posting of this thread. :) Enjoy the shadows! :arrow:

Changelog 0.8e:
-design switched to dual column
-renamed Perception to the correct Notice
-renamed Stun Damage to the correct non-lethal damage
-some new artwork
-New: Setting rule for non-lethal damage
-Edges Rich/Filthy Rich: from Middle/Upper to Lower/Middle
-new: maximum operating time for drones
-new: handheld radio
-massive equipment rework (a lot of equipment no longer has ratings and focuses more on the skills of the user)
-added: a lot of descriptions for cyberware and equipment
-weapon mounts now negate the -2 penalty for Unstable Platform
The Savage German

Zadmar
Legendary

#5 Postby Zadmar » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:11 am

Overall it looks very good (and the playtest worked out great), however I have some feedback on a few of the Edges.

Rich and Filthy Rich: Do these still give you the additional starting cash? The context (they're described as modified Edges) implies they don't, but that takes away their main short-term benefit. It's also a bit strange that Rich only pays for a Lower Class Lifestyle and Filthy Rich for a Middle Class Lifestyle, thematically speaking I would expect Rich alone to pay for an Upper Class Lifestyle, and Filthy Rich to pay for a "Decadent Lifestyle" (if such a thing existed).

In terms of the income it provides, consider the following:

SWD: Start with $500, Rich gives you $12,500 per month, Filthy Rich gives you $41,667 per month.

SS: Start with ¥50,000, Rich gives you ¥500 per month, Filthy Rich gives you ¥1,000 per month.

Proportionally speaking, the SS approach would be the equivalent of Rich and Filthy Rich characters in SWD receiving $5 or $10 per month respectively. It would take a Filthy Rich character over 2 years to save up for a single set of "Wage Slave Clothing" in SWD at that relative wage.

Good Chummers: A conditional +2 Charisma seems pretty weak, considering there are other Edges with much lower requirements that give an unconditional +2 Charisma (Attractive, Very Attractive, Charismatic, and Noble). Perhaps it should give an extra Contact as well?
My blog: Savage Stuff. I've also written some free tools and supplements.

ManuFS
Novice

#6 Postby ManuFS » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:23 am

Zadmar wrote:Overall it looks very good (and the playtest worked out great), however I have some feedback on a few of the Edges.

Yehaa! :D

Rich and Filthy Rich: Do these still give you the additional starting cash? The context (they're described as modified Edges) implies they don't, but that takes away their main short-term benefit. It's also a bit strange that Rich only pays for a Lower Class Lifestyle and Filthy Rich for a Middle Class Lifestyle, thematically speaking I would expect Rich alone to pay for an Upper Class Lifestyle, and Filthy Rich to pay for a "Decadent Lifestyle" (if such a thing existed).

No starting cash. These are stripped down intentionally that way, for in-game reasons. The Edges represent someone Rich/Filthy Rich from a Shadowrunner's perspective, someone outside the law, who for the most time doesn't know if they'll be able to eat next week. Unmodified, Filthy Rich would be the Big Win for a Shadowrunner. They wouldn't need to run the shadows anymore to afford a very comfortable life, or just run the shadows for the thrill of it. That's not the kind of Shadowrunner I want to portrait with my conversion.
As the Edges are now, they provide a basic lifestyle cushion for a Shadowrunner, but to really score and "live the life", they have to keep on running the shadows, to earn that one big payday.

Good Chummers: A conditional +2 Charisma seems pretty weak, considering there are other Edges with much lower requirements that give an unconditional +2 Charisma (Attractive, Very Attractive, Charismatic, and Noble). Perhaps it should give an extra Contact as well?

While it's a good point, I see this edge more as an additional add-on for the Faceman of the group, something to add further to specialize as the "guy who knows everybody". I'll have another look at it, though. :)
The Savage German

Zadmar
Legendary

#7 Postby Zadmar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:36 pm

ManuFS wrote:No starting cash. These are stripped down intentionally that way, for in-game reasons. The Edges represent someone Rich/Filthy Rich from a Shadowrunner's perspective, someone outside the law, who for the most time doesn't know if they'll be able to eat next week.

But you can take the option of doubling your starting cash during character creation. Shouldn't you remove that option, if you want the players to be poor?

I also wonder if perhaps the starting cash is too high in general, if you're trying to represent people who struggle to make enough money to eat. Characters begin with 100 times what they start with in the core rules, and although many prices are much higher, others are not (the katana still costs 1000, but now instead of characters beginning with $500, they begin with ¥50,000).

ManuFS wrote:Unmodified, Filthy Rich would be the Big Win for a Shadowrunner. They wouldn't need to run the shadows anymore to afford a very comfortable life, or just run the shadows for the thrill of it.

Arguably that holds true with the modified version too - they could just sit back and enjoy their Middle Class Lifestyle. The fact that they still run the shadows would suggest they're either not satisified with what they've got, or that they're in it for the thrill - but those excuses could just as easily apply to the decadently rich, as well. I have to say, the "bored rich kid" could actually make quite an interesting character concept.

However if you don't want characters with lots of money, it might be easier just to ban Rich and Filthy Rich rather than nerf them. But if the idea is for most players to be poor, perhaps another solution would be to scale back the starting cash - if you said that players start with ¥10,000 instead of ¥50,000, then you could allow Filthy Rich to give five times the starting funds, and then only the Filthy Rich characters would start with ¥50,000.
My blog: Savage Stuff. I've also written some free tools and supplements.

SeeleyOne
Veteran

#8 Postby SeeleyOne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Just a thought on the wealth-scale. Default is "Average". If you want people to be poor by default, make that the new default. Make Poverty or whatever it is called be the norm, and then you "buy it off" with an edge (same as an Advance). You could even place more levels between it and Rich and/or Very Rich. As long as it is worth an edge, then the math is "right". If you feel that it is worth 10 edges, then make 10 levels of it. Anyway, something along those lines might help.

Is getting X amount of money every month worth an edge? Could be. I would imagine that it could be "Lifestyle X, allowance Y". If I were to chop it into pieces I might be more inclined to make the individual pieces worth half an edge each.

The essence of my suggestion is that you are re-defining the default. Higher than that costs something, and lower -- if you even make a lower, as it sounds like you want people to start at the bottom by default, which is fine -- would be a sort of Hindrance.

Thinking about this does make some sense and it can be made to tie into the different "wealth levels" fairly fine. You assume the character is paying for whatever lifestyle and gets X amount per month on top of that, in addition to "adventuring".
Just about every kid today wants to be Batman, Spiderman, or Superman. Maybe if we were better parents they would not want to become orphans.

To be evil is to live backwards

ManuFS
Novice

#9 Postby ManuFS » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 am

Zadmar wrote:But you can take the option of doubling your starting cash during character creation. Shouldn't you remove that option, if you want the players to be poor?

Ah, I see where I seem to have been unclear. I do not wish for the characters to be poor, that would seriously crash with them sporting rather expensive gear, cyberware, and vehicles. What I want them to feel is the struggle to maintain said equipment and at the same time save up for retirement (which comes rather early for a Shadowrunner, if one even lives long enough in the first place) and afford a decent lifestyle.

However if you don't want characters with lots of money, it might be easier just to ban Rich and Filthy Rich rather than nerf them.

I thought about that, but wanted to give it a try with modified versions. So far, nobody has ever taken them in one of my games, everybody seems to favour other Edges and earn their money the hard way. Which is totally fine with me. ;)
The Savage German

IvAnOvIcH
Novice

#10 Postby IvAnOvIcH » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Hoi, chummer! Looks good so far. Just a thought I would probably use in my game: All the characters have the Poverty Hinderances, not because they're poor but because they need to stay current.
For the summoning aspect, I believe Runepunk has some ideas on manage different levels of creatures based on your rank.
I'll try it as soon as I can!

Gorstavich
Novice

#11 Postby Gorstavich » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Hello all,

Manuel, your 2nd Edition Shadowrun conversion rules are easy, fabulous, and all sorts of awesome. I thank you tremendously for them. I was wondering though, is this still being worked on (updated) or is version 0.8e its final form? I am personally in the process of re-working the cyberware and equipment costs / lists (including some stuff from Cybertechnology and the Street Samurai Catalog) into something that makes more sense to me personally, but wasn't sure if I should put a lot of effort into that if a version 0.9 is on the near horizon.

One suggestion if a new version is coming... more clarification as to how "rating" is meant in various places in the book (especially in regards to equipment). In some places a rating 1 equals d4, in other places a rating 4 is needed to reach a d4, and in a few others it isn't clear. :(

Inquiring minds would like to know! :)

Also, just so you are aware, a snipped from my latest personal online journal...

"A few months ago I talked a young couple of friends (one with a tiny amount of table-top RPG experience playing D&D, and the other with no experience at all) into looking at Shadowrun. Like myself they completely fell in love with setting, story, and world... and then we spent an entire weekend creating the two of them characters. Two days, and we never did get around to playing a game (I'm still struggling with the new 5th Edition rules).

Two weekends ago I swung by and tried them on the Savage Worlds fan adaptation I had found. In less than 3 hours they both had characters and we were sitting down to run a brief game. Talk about a
staggering difference."
"ZenCrafters. Total enlightenment... in about an hour!"

Gorstavich
Novice

#12 Postby Gorstavich » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Zadmar wrote:Rich and Filthy Rich: Do these still give you the additional starting cash? The context (they're described as modified Edges) implies they don't, but that takes away their main short-term benefit. It's also a bit strange that Rich only pays for a Lower Class Lifestyle and Filthy Rich for a Middle Class Lifestyle, thematically speaking I would expect Rich alone to pay for an Upper Class Lifestyle, and Filthy Rich to pay for a "Decadent Lifestyle" (if such a thing existed).

I always thought that the Rich and Filthy Rich edges represented large (and mostly untouchable) investments that the character, or their family, had made in the past. These investments result in a long-term benefit for the character, typically the payment of a monthly lifestyle and/or a cash stipend. I seem to recall a rule in one of the versions of Shadowrun that would allow a character to spend 100x the cost of a Lifestyle in order to gain it permanently. Basically laying in a huge investment that pays out over time. The edges above are just a different route to similar results.

I suspect I would use:
Rich = automatic Middle Class Lifestyle and/or up to 5,000 nuyen per month, depending on GM.
Filthy Rich = automatic Upper Class Lifestyle and/or up to 10,000 nuyen per month, depending on GM.

In this iteration of Savage Shadowrun I believe the above is still well balanced, as points gained from hindrances could give you a LOT more in the way of starting cash. Rich Edge = 2 points = additional 100,000 nuyen starting cash. Filthy Rich = 4 points = additional 200,000 nuyen starting cash. Just putting the points into increasing your starting cash allotment is much better short term, but the above edges could be of benefit in a long campaign. Also, if a player is abusing this too much, please keep in mind that at least some portion of such investments have to be tied to a SIN. Tell me, chummer... how well have you covered your tracks?

On a personal note, I have decided that the "use a point to gain additional money equal to your starting funds" will result in an additional 25,000 nuyen instead of 50,000. Yay for home-brew rulings. :wink:
"ZenCrafters. Total enlightenment... in about an hour!"

ManuFS
Novice

#13 Postby ManuFS » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 am

Gorstavich wrote:
Zadmar wrote:Rich and Filthy Rich: Do these still give you the additional starting cash? The context (they're described as modified Edges) implies they don't, but that takes away their main short-term benefit. It's also a bit strange that Rich only pays for a Lower Class Lifestyle and Filthy Rich for a Middle Class Lifestyle, thematically speaking I would expect Rich alone to pay for an Upper Class Lifestyle, and Filthy Rich to pay for a "Decadent Lifestyle" (if such a thing existed).

I always thought that the Rich and Filthy Rich edges represented large (and mostly untouchable) investments that the character, or their family, had made in the past. These investments result in a long-term benefit for the character, typically the payment of a monthly lifestyle and/or a cash stipend. I seem to recall a rule in one of the versions of Shadowrun that would allow a character to spend 100x the cost of a Lifestyle in order to gain it permanently. Basically laying in a huge investment that pays out over time. The edges above are just a different route to similar results.

Exactly this. :)

I suspect I would use:
Rich = automatic Middle Class Lifestyle and/or up to 5,000 nuyen per month, depending on GM.
Filthy Rich = automatic Upper Class Lifestyle and/or up to 10,000 nuyen per month, depending on GM.

You are of course free to change it as you see fit for your game. :) I redesigned the Edges from a Shadowrunners point of view on life. From there, even a Lower Lifestlye with some walking-around-cash would seem like absurd riches - hence the Lower Lifestlye + 500 Nuyen for the Rich edge. :)

In this iteration of Savage Shadowrun I believe the above is still well balanced, as points gained from hindrances could give you a LOT more in the way of starting cash. Rich Edge = 2 points = additional 100,000 nuyen starting cash. Filthy Rich = 4 points = additional 200,000 nuyen starting cash. Just putting the points into increasing your starting cash allotment is much better short term, but the above edges could be of benefit in a long campaign. Also, if a player is abusing this too much, please keep in mind that at least some portion of such investments have to be tied to a SIN. Tell me, chummer... how well have you covered your tracks?

On a personal note, I have decided that the "use a point to gain additional money equal to your starting funds" will result in an additional 25,000 nuyen instead of 50,000. Yay for home-brew rulings. :wink:

Awesome! Please let me know how it works out! :)
Last edited by ManuFS on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Savage German

Deskepticon
Veteran

#14 Postby Deskepticon » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 am

I've only read the first few pages of the document so far. The first thing I noticed is that the races don't seem to be balanced against one another. Humans, elves and trolls look to be at +5, while dwarves and orcs come out to +3 each. Also a bit weird that trolls and orcs are on par Strength-wise. I would expect trolls to be much stronger (start at d8, at least). IIRC, they are described as being around 2.5 meters in height, or just over 8 feet. That is a solid +1 Size, but might even be +2 due to their bulk.

As for Lifestyles, have you considered just treating them as commodities? In other words, rather than buy an Edge to improve your lot, you just pay the literal cost of the lifestyle each month. This makes taking the (unmodified) Rich or Filthy Rich edges more appealing for characters that want to maintain High lifestyles. Add in some fringe benefits for the better lifestyles (such as a Charisma bonus when dealing with a Johnson, better connected contacts, etc.) and call it a day.

ManuFS
Novice

#15 Postby ManuFS » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:18 am

Deskepticon wrote:I've only read the first few pages of the document so far. The first thing I noticed is that the races don't seem to be balanced against one another.

Correct, this is intentional, at least for the moment. :)

As for Lifestyles, have you considered just treating them as commodities? In other words, rather than buy an Edge to improve your lot, you just pay the literal cost of the lifestyle each month.

That is precisely how lifestyles work. :) You pay the cost associated to the one your character wants and can afford each month. If you want one permanently without the hassle, you can take the Rich/Filthy Rich Edge. :)
The Savage German

Deskepticon
Veteran

#16 Postby Deskepticon » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:32 am

ManuFS wrote:
Deskepticon wrote:I've only read the first few pages of the document so far. The first thing I noticed is that the races don't seem to be balanced against one another.

Correct, this is intentional, at least for the moment. :)

Ah, okay. Do you mind if I ask Why?

That is precisely how lifestyles work. :) You pay the cost associated to the one your character wants and can afford each month. If you want one permanently without the hassle, you can take the Rich/Filthy Rich Edge. :)

:oops: Maybe I should read ahead next time. :lol:

ManuFS
Novice

#17 Postby ManuFS » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 am

Deskepticon wrote:Ah, okay. Do you mind if I ask Why?

Not at all. The Shadowrun races are not all that balanced, but imprinted a certain feeling into me as a long-time Shadowrun player. I haven't yet found the right way to build them as Savage Worlds races that make them feel right to me, so for the moment I am willing to provide them as not all that balanced (although they don't deviate all that much from the usual +2 points builds for races). It is on the list of things I am planning to change in the future, but I can't say when at this time. :)
The Savage German

Deskepticon
Veteran

#18 Postby Deskepticon » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 am

ManuFS wrote:Not at all. The Shadowrun races are not all that balanced, but imprinted a certain feeling into me as a long-time Shadowrun player. I haven't yet found the right way to build them as Savage Worlds races that make them feel right to me, so for the moment I am willing to provide them as not all that balanced (although they don't deviate all that much from the usual +2 points builds for races). It is on the list of things I am planning to change in the future, but I can't say when at this time. :)

That makes sense.
I've only played 3e and a little of 4e so I don't know how different they are from 2e. I imagine not much, though, since from 3 to 4 the changes were mostly mechanical. I do remember Trolls being absolutely beefy compared to every other race, but they had a hard time finding gear in their size. And they couldnt fit into most cars or public transit. I think their bony protrusions provided impact armor as well, but I may be remembering that wrong.

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#19 Postby ValhallaGH » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:02 am

Looking at it, your races are all bonuses with no draw backs.
Shadowrun Descriptions
Dwarf: short, strong and sturdy, infravision, minimal prejudice.
Elf: tall, pointy ears, low light vision, long lifespan, low prejudice.
Human: numerous, versatile, "baseline".
Ork: strong, bulky, short-lived, a bit dim, low light vision, high prejudice.
Troll: rare, very strong, very big, dumb, infravision, high prejudice.

Using those descriptions, and your setting rules (some of which are ... odd; you've essentially negated the Linguist edge, and even the dumbest person speaks five languages fluently), I'd propose the following:
All balanced at (+4).
Dwarf: Infravision, Strength d6 (max d12+1), Vigor d6 (max d12+1), Disease Resistant +2, Quirk (Short - has trouble reaching top shelves and seeing over tall counters), Stumpy (Pace 5)
Elf: Low Light Vision, Agility d6 (max d12+1), Charisma +2, Noticeable Metahuman (-2 Charisma when dealing with racists)
Human: +1 Edge (must meet all requirements), Connections edge
Ork: Low Light Vision, Strength d6 (max d12+1), Vigor d6 (max d12+1), Brawny edge, Scary Reputation (+2 Intimidation), Younger Than He Looks (-2 Skill Points), Distinctive Metahuman (-4 Charisma when dealing with racists)
Troll: Infravision, Strength d8 (max d12+2), Size +2, Regeneration (roll once per day), Inhibited Thought (-2 all Smarts rolls), Distinctive Metahuman (-4 Charisma when dealing with racists)
Last edited by ValhallaGH on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Deskepticon
Veteran

#20 Postby Deskepticon » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 am

ValhallaGH wrote:Looking at it, your races are all bonuses with no draw backs.

To be fair, there are minor drawbacks on 3 of the 5 races.

Dwarf: short, strong and sturdy, infravision, minimal prejudice.
Elf: tall, pointy ears, low light vision, long lifespan, low prejudice.
Human: numerous, versatile, "baseline".
Ork: strong, bulky, short-lived, a bit dim, low light vision, high prejudice.
Troll: rare, very strong, very big, dumb, infravision, high prejudice.

I'm guessing these are from Second Edition. While I have several sourcebooks from 2e I only have the rulebook for 3rd and 4th editions. The descriptions are pretty much the same between these two editions but slightly different from what you wrote. Namely, dwarfs also get a bonus to Spirit (Willpower), and Trolls have Reach 1 and Armor +1(but no regeneration).

Elf: Low Light Vision, Agility d6 (max d12+1), Charisma +1, Noticeable Metahuman (-2 Charisma when dealing with racists)

Don't mean to sound pedantic but this is at +3 as written. Maybe just dump the Charisma penalty with rascists. According to the flavor text, a lot of the reason orcs and Trolls receive a charisma penalty is because their teeth make them talk funny. That really wouldn't apply to elves.

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”