Savage Halo

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

dargoss
Novice

Savage Halo

#1 Postby dargoss » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:32 am

Has anyone made an adaptated version of Halo in the Savage Worlds Setting? I already found one and was woundering if anyone else had made one.

DoctorBoson
Seasoned

Re: Savage Halo

#2 Postby DoctorBoson » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:42 pm

I've been working on and off on a Savage Halo Setting supplement for a long time, actually. Mostly to keep it up to date with the Sci-Fi companion, but also to try and iron out some of the unnecessary clunkiness with some of the gear and Edges (and particularly shields; mine are also extremely clunky, but I'm working on bringing it more in line with Savage mechanics). I'm also working on bringing out ships and vehicles in a more friendly way as well, so once I finally get through more of the nitty gritty meat of things, it should look a lot nicer.
Want to see a character Savaged? Take a look here or make a request! (Featuring Percy de Rolo III!)

DC and Marvel film characters are available as well (Featuring Deadshot and Iron Fist!)

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”