League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 1970s Character Sheets

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
Vinzent
Heroic
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Seattle WA
Contact:

#21 Postby Vinzent » Thu May 28, 2015 12:56 pm

100% Awesome.
My Savage Worlds Blog
Get off the Human reservation. Read The Starrunner by C.B. Jones

User avatar
Vermillion_Quaver
Novice
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 4:55 pm

#22 Postby Vermillion_Quaver » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 pm

All the little touches -- custom minis, character sheets, game aids -- on top of a brilliantly creative story run by a polished GM made this the best game that I played at GenCon this year. By far.

Thanks for an awesome experience!

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#23 Postby DHRDawg » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Vermillion_Quaver wrote:All the little touches -- custom minis, character sheets, game aids -- on top of a brilliantly creative story run by a polished GM made this the best game that I played at GenCon this year. By far.

Thanks for an awesome experience!


Thanks for the kudos!

But no matter how much I prep and bring all my props and fun toys...it aint nothing without great players. And every game I had this year had great players. Everyone took this crazy idea and put the pedal to the metal. I had a great time too.

Who did you play and at what time was the game? They are all starting to meld into one big ball of awesomeness!


-Karl

User avatar
Vermillion_Quaver
Novice
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 4:55 pm

#24 Postby Vermillion_Quaver » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:23 pm

DHRDawg wrote:Who did you play and at what time was the game? They are all starting to meld into one big ball of awesomeness!


I played Kolchak in the last game Saturday night. It was a great group. Good Elvis impressions. Daisy's diversions. And Philo decking the bartender. Hilarious!

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#25 Postby DHRDawg » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:57 am

Vermillion_Quaver wrote:
DHRDawg wrote:Who did you play and at what time was the game? They are all starting to meld into one big ball of awesomeness!


I played Kolchak in the last game Saturday night. It was a great group. Good Elvis impressions. Daisy's diversions. And Philo decking the bartender. Hilarious!


Oh yeah I remember. You played a great Kolchak. That game had me crying from laughter at one point. Good stuff and like you said great group.

Hope we can do it again next year!

User avatar
HawaiianBrian
Veteran
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

#26 Postby HawaiianBrian » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:21 pm

I do believe you promised to link us to the characters and the adventure after GenCon, no? :wink:
***** HawaiianBrian / getsavaged.blogspot.com *****

User avatar
DMbobby
Seasoned
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:16 am

#27 Postby DMbobby » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:24 pm

He did! He did! :D I'll just be here waiting. I'll admit I actually can't wait to see the stats on most of these guys because I have an ETU adventure I'm cooing up where a bunch of students turn into their costumes (yes this is a direct rip off of Buffy) and the players pick from the pre gens as to what their costume is for the adventure.
New blog up and running, http://gmtable.blogspot.com/ Reviews, adventures, tips and tricks for GMs

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#28 Postby DHRDawg » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:32 am

HawaiianBrian wrote:I do believe you promised to link us to the characters and the adventure after GenCon, no? :wink:


Yes I did. I just need to go over my notes and make sure it makes sense to everyone. I changed some stuff while running the game that wasn't reflected in the notes.

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#29 Postby DHRDawg » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:34 am

DMbobby wrote:He did! He did! :D I'll just be here waiting. I'll admit I actually can't wait to see the stats on most of these guys because I have an ETU adventure I'm cooing up where a bunch of students turn into their costumes (yes this is a direct rip off of Buffy) and the players pick from the pre gens as to what their costume is for the adventure.


Thats a really cool idea! I've never seen that Buffy episode, I gotta look that one up. Just a note though the characters I made for this one-shot are Legendary. So their stats are through the roof.

User avatar
Snate56
Legendary
Posts: 5359
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:57 pm
Location: Monroe, Washington

#30 Postby Snate56 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:49 am

6th episode, second season: "Halloween"

See it quick before someone spoils it for you!



SteveN
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reasons."
>Mark Twain<

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#31 Postby DHRDawg » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:05 am

Snate56 wrote:6th episode, second season: "Halloween"

See it quick before someone spoils it for you!



SteveN


Thanks ;)

User avatar
DMbobby
Seasoned
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:16 am

#32 Postby DMbobby » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:27 am

Also Legendary is fine by me since it gives the players abilities that will disappear after the adventure I can throw a nice big threat in front of them then.
New blog up and running, http://gmtable.blogspot.com/ Reviews, adventures, tips and tricks for GMs

User avatar
Trotter
Novice
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

#33 Postby Trotter » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:20 am

Wow! How did you get to be so cool? This is some seriously great stuff!
| email (make it what it says, human! ;) )
Stephen "dot" C "dot" Holland "at" gmail "dot" com
| http://gplus.to/SCHolland
DoubleReedsOnline.com

Jolly
Novice
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:01 am

#34 Postby Jolly » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:22 am

Can we get a link my brotha!?! :-D PLEASE

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#35 Postby DHRDawg » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:56 am

Jolly wrote:Can we get a link my brotha!?! :-D PLEASE


Sorry...life...work...you know. There are a lot of pdfs with this and I FINALLY got some time to get things together. Writing sticky notes on the pdfs I should be posting this today or tomorrow. Its coming I promise!!!

Jolly
Novice
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:01 am

#36 Postby Jolly » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:14 pm

you rawk! :1imu2:

MGibster
Seasoned
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:49 pm

#37 Postby MGibster » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:14 pm

I am not going to lie. I'm just posting to add to the adulation. Those are truly epic character sheets.

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#38 Postby DHRDawg » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:10 pm

MGibster wrote:I am not going to lie. I'm just posting to add to the adulation. Those are truly epic character sheets.


Thanks!!

User avatar
DHRDawg
Veteran
Posts: 627
Age: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Contact:

#39 Postby DHRDawg » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Here's a link to the post with all the links!

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 730#437730

Jolly
Novice
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:01 am

#40 Postby Jolly » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Man, that is truly awesome work! Thanks so much, appreciate your generosity!

Got any other goodness you might also share? :wink:


Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest