East Texas University character sheet for Wild Card Creator

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

jim1
Novice

East Texas University character sheet for Wild Card Creator

#1 Postby jim1 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:07 am

Hey, all, apologies if this was already asked.

Has anyone put together an East Texas University character sheet ready (either a form-fillable PDF with its companion TXT file or the HTML version) for use with Journeyman Games' Wild Card Creator software?

The reason I ask is that I'm about to embark on trying to figure out how to do one myself in Dreamweaver, and before I go and reinvent the wheel, so to speak, I'd rather just use one someone smarter than me has already made.

jim1
Novice

#2 Postby jim1 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 am

I took an existing template and modified it a lot to work with ETU, although I probably made a mess of it for anyone whose characters have powers or anything.

If anyone wants to see it or try it out, please reply. I'm willing to share it in exchange for not mocking it too harshly.

pjrake
Seasoned

#3 Postby pjrake » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:47 am

jim1 wrote:I took an existing template and modified it a lot to work with ETU, although I probably made a mess of it for anyone whose characters have powers or anything.

If anyone wants to see it or try it out, please reply. I'm willing to share it in exchange for not mocking it too harshly.

I would love to try out the character sheet. Also using Wild Card Creator, and although it's a great program, their character sheet output is not well supported.

jim1
Novice

Re: East Texas University character sheet for Wild Card Creator

#4 Postby jim1 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:36 pm

I can't believe I never added this when I said I would, almost a year ago. I guess that's typical of me. :oops:

To use it with Wild Card Creator, unzip it and save it to the folder on your hard drive where WCC stores HTML templates. On a Mac, it's in the Wild Card Creator folder inside the Application Support folder in the Library folder of your Home folder. On Windows, it's, um, somewhere. Maybe do a search. I think it's in the Documents folder.
Attachments
Jim's custom ETU character sheet.html.zip
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

JoshuaGohlke
Novice

#5 Postby JoshuaGohlke » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:32 am

Well, thanks for posting it now. Just in time for me to find it. :D

jim1 wrote:I can't believe I never added this when I said I would, almost a year ago. I guess that's typical of me. :oops:

travelingeek
Novice

#6 Postby travelingeek » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”