[SR] Lyn-Srial Minis

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

GregAlso
Novice

[SR] Lyn-Srial Minis

#1 Postby GregAlso » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm looking for a mini for a Lyn-Srial I'm planning on playing. I noticed the one from hero forge uses the plague doctor mask to simulate the bird like face. It doesn't look as bird like as I'd like. Palladium doesn't have them and until Hero Forge gets a bird face in their options I don't think they're much of an option. So, does anyone know of any other minis out there that could simulate a Lyn-Srial hero?

Dice Monkey
Novice

Re: [SR] Lyn-Srial Minis

#2 Postby Dice Monkey » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:39 am

Try the Malifaux Tengu models. 3 different heads and being hard plastic easy to convert.

salcor
Seasoned

#3 Postby salcor » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:59 am

Yeah unfortunately hero forge does have a birdman head yet so I had to improvise. I would agree with the Tengu miniatures. They are the best I could find. Unfortunately no one makes any separate birdman heads that I could find.

Salcor

Snate56
Legendary

#4 Postby Snate56 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:45 pm

I believe the line of plastic DnD miniatures have a Tengu or two. There are also a couple at Reaper miniatures.

SteveN
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reasons."
>Mark Twain<

jcobbers
Novice

#5 Postby jcobbers » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:38 pm

I find that lego minifigures often make great customizable minis for RPGs, and the Lego Chima sets have some eagle people which are pretty dead on for a Lyn-Srial. A quick Google search will show what I mean:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lego+chima+bird+minifigures&safe=active&biw=1642&bih=901&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdkrjj7uLRAhVr7oMKHQBwCKcQsAQIGQ

GregAlso
Novice

#6 Postby GregAlso » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Hose lego figures are pretty cool but I think I'm going with this figure for my Mystic. This tengu from reaper, even without the wings, seems like a good fit for me.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Reaper-Minia ... lerId=2602

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”