Major servitors during Noir era

All discussions about the new Noir setting for Deadlands and Savage Worlds. It's 1935 and the only thing that isn't in short supply is trouble.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

MarshalLV
Novice

Major servitors during Noir era

#1 Postby MarshalLV » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:27 am

I'm running a campaign for a group of five players and I'm considering giving them a large case when they reach higher ranks, something involving Stone perhaps. Is there any information in HoE books on what the major servitors are up to during the 20th century? The Noir books deal mostly with Hellstromme.

DarkLordOfJello
Novice

#2 Postby DarkLordOfJello » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Well, Grimme is dead, Raven is doing his thing behind the scenes (until he gets trapped on the Blood Stone), and Stone is still the hero killer. You can certainly use one of them if your players might cross their paths, or even come up with your own replacement servitor.

zangari
Novice

#3 Postby zangari » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Stone's running around gunning down honest cops and nosy gumshoes.

Jounichi
Legendary

#4 Postby Jounichi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

zangari wrote:Stone's running around gunning down honest cops and nosy gumshoes.

What motorcycle do you envision him on? Personally I love the Harley-Davidson RL 45, but it's probably a little too new for him. The downside is most of the good motorcycles from this era are British, and I'd really like him on something American-made.
"Rush not in to fights. Long is the war. Only by surviving it, will you prevail." -Yoda
"Wise man once say, 'forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.'" -Michelangelo

Sitting Duck
Legendary

#5 Postby Sitting Duck » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:27 am

He could always go around in a roadster of some description. I'd go with a Packard.
The rabbit is cuddly. Kids like little cuddly sidekicks. I mean... The rabbit... It's a time-tested... Okay, the rabbit bites.
Blog: http://sittingduck1313.livejournal.com
The Gamer's Codex Reviewer

Return to “Deadlands Noir”