Available on iTunes store?

Pinnacle's new fiction stories based on their original settings!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

starwars1138
Heroic

Available on iTunes store?

#1 Postby starwars1138 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 am

Hey Peg Peeps,

I remembered that one of Shane's ebooks had been available on the iTunes store (Texter), and was curious if any of the new stuff was going to find its way there? I've got some money in left over gift cards that I'd love to send your way.

Thanks in advance!
Chris in Atlanta
----------------------
"Were I not wed, I would take you in a manly fashion."
"Because I'm pretty?"
"Because you're pretty."

PEGShane
Site Admin

#2 Postby PEGShane » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 am

Heya!

I've decided not to for the moment. Their cut is steep (30%), their approval process is a month long, and I've seen zero exposure from being on their store buried among everything else. I think I'm happier controlling it myself for the time being. I'm always paying attention though, and if it seems there's a great reason to do so, I'll reverse the policy in a heartbeat.

Thanks!

Shane

dahak
Veteran

#3 Postby dahak » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Not really a great loss (though I can sympathize with 1138 wanting to use his credit). I'm iOS-brand loyal today, but that doesn't guarentee that I won't have a different OS tablet or phone in the future. iBook format is too proprietary, and ePub does everything relevant to Pinnacle's fiction line just as well.

Any chance of taking this one step further in the opposite direction and having the Kyla Kidd and Ronan Lynch books added to the PEG store in epub and mobi formats?

PEGShane
Site Admin

#4 Postby PEGShane » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Hey Dahak!

The Kyla Kidd and Dime Novels *will* be in our store, as will Banshee Screams and Deluge in ebook format. GenCon has me thoroughly tied up but I have all the files I need and will get them out over the next couple of months. Thanks!

Shane

dahak
Veteran

#5 Postby dahak » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:01 pm

PEGShane wrote:The Kyla Kidd and Dime Novels *will* be in our store, as will Banshee Screams and Deluge in ebook format. GenCon has me thoroughly tied up but I have all the files I need and will get them out over the next couple of months.

Any update on these back catalogue ebooks?

Return to “Wendigo Tales”