Zed or Alive Battle Report and free Confrontation

Discuss skirmish games and the Troop Builder here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

cdude93
Seasoned

Zed or Alive Battle Report and free Confrontation

#1 Postby cdude93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 am

Hey everyone,

I just thought the Showdown! folks would enjoy a read of our latest Battle Report for the new "Alone in the Dark" Confrontation we released for Zed or Alive!

The scenario takes place when the heroes awake after being left for dead during a previous battle, now deep in zeke territory in the dead of the night, wounded and bleeding.Read the full battle report!
"The Lieutenant's insane!"
"Hey, we're fighting giant bugs on freakin' Pluto, man! We're all insane!"
-Cpl. Richard 'Doc' LaCroix

Arannis
Novice

Re: Zed or Alive Battle Report and free Confrontation

#2 Postby Arannis » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:44 pm

cdude93 wrote:Hey everyone,

I just thought the Showdown! folks would enjoy a read of our latest Battle Report for the new "Alone in the Dark" Confrontation we released for Zed or Alive!

The scenario takes place when the heroes awake after being left for dead during a previous battle, now deep in zeke territory in the dead of the night, wounded and bleeding.Read the full battle report!

That was awewsome, thank you. I will be trying Zed or Alive soon. Love the minis and terrain. Is there somewhere I can buy pdfs of the buildings?

Arannis
Novice

#3 Postby Arannis » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:45 pm

That was awewsome, thank you. I will be trying Zed or Alive soon. Love the minis and terrain. Is there somewhere I can buy pdfs of the buildings?

Arannis
Novice

#4 Postby Arannis » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Snate56
Legendary

#5 Postby Snate56 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm

If you go to their F.A.Q. at the top of the page you can find a list of figure manufacturers.

As for buildings, on RPGNow you can find:

Microtactix: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/16637/Dirt-Cheep-Cityscapes-City-Blocks-Basic-Set?it=1&filters=300_2220_0_0_0

Fat Dragon: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/108071/CAPITAL-CITY-Building-Expansion-1?filters=300_2220_0_0_0

Along with Finger & Toe, Dave Graffam, Dramascape, and many others.

SteveN
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reasons."
>Mark Twain<

Arannis
Novice

#6 Postby Arannis » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Snate56 wrote:If you go to their F.A.Q. at the top of the page you can find a list of figure manufacturers.

As for buildings, on RPGNow you can find:

Microtactix: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/16637/Dirt-Cheep-Cityscapes-City-Blocks-Basic-Set?it=1&filters=300_2220_0_0_0

Fat Dragon: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/108071/CAPITAL-CITY-Building-Expansion-1?filters=300_2220_0_0_0

Along with Finger & Toe, Dave Graffam, Dramascape, and many others.

SteveN

Thanks. I've

Return to “SW Showdown”