[Lankhmar] Still Licensed?

Information and comments on all Pinnacle licensed Savage Settings. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [SR] for Savage Rifts®, [6G] for The Sixth Gun, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Licensee settings by 3rd parties are below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

BPExplorer
Novice

[Lankhmar] Still Licensed?

#1 Postby BPExplorer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:32 pm

I love Pinnacle's Savage Worlds treatment for Lankhmar and I'm hoping the line will continue. With the DCC Lankhmar Kickstarter announced/launched, I was curious how/if this impacted Pinnacle's ability to develop new products for the line?

BPExplorer
Novice

Re: [Lankhmar] Still Licensed?

#2 Postby BPExplorer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 am

Nothing?

Brand55
Seasoned

#3 Postby Brand55 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:30 am

I don't know if Pinnacle is planning anything else for the line, but the DCC version of the game was actually announced right after the Savage Worlds version. There shouldn't be any conflict there. PEG has so much on their plate at the moment that I don't expect to see more Lankhmar books in the immediate future, but we might be pleasantly surprised.

Clint
Site Admin

#4 Postby Clint » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:12 pm

BPExplorer wrote:I love Pinnacle's Savage Worlds treatment for Lankhmar and I'm hoping the line will continue. With the DCC Lankhmar Kickstarter announced/launched, I was curious how/if this impacted Pinnacle's ability to develop new products for the line?

It really doesn't. I know it's a bit odd, but it's a license we both have.

I'm not the one to discuss future products, but I will say thanks for the appreciation! Lankhmar is a love of mine as well and something I was really, really proud to be a part of.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Snate56
Legendary

#5 Postby Snate56 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

Me, I'd like to get my hands on the old map book with the "plug-in" neighborhoods. They were just too cool! :D

SteveN
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reasons."
>Mark Twain<

Return to “SW Pinnacle Licensed Settings”