[SR] No Power Points Transfers

Information and comments on all Pinnacle licensed Savage Settings. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [SR] for Savage Rifts®, [6G] for The Sixth Gun, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Licensee settings by 3rd parties are below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Ndreare
Veteran

[SR] No Power Points Transfers

#1 Postby Ndreare » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 pm

A player wanting to bring in a Black Mage (from Lankhmar) to Savage Rifts is there an official right way to handle it?
Or if there is no official way, would you be willing to opine on what you think is the best way to handle it.

I am inclined to let him just continue using the no Power Point option, (I had a similar idea to introduce a DL Priest when Rifts was first released). But am uncertain if there is an official ruling because the direct was so broad the search results told me to Barrie it down.

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [SR] No Power Points Transfers

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Ndreare wrote:A player wanting to bring in a Black Mage (from Lankhmar) to Savage Rifts is there an official right way to handle it?

Nope.

Ndreare wrote:Or if there is no official way, would you be willing to opine on what you think is the best way to handle it.

...nope. ;)

Seriously though, I'd probably go the simplest route and just switch the AB over to PPs somehow. No just for rules simplicity but also because PPE/ISP are too intrinsic to the setting. In this world, it would be how they accessed power.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Ndreare
Veteran

#3 Postby Ndreare » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Cool thanks.

PS: You rock, first day back and already busting out signs of answers.

I have no idea what you were up to and it is not my business. But I hope your time off was enjoyable and things went well for you and your family.

Clint
Site Admin

#4 Postby Clint » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 am

Ndreare wrote:I have no idea what you were up to and it is not my business. But I hope your time off was enjoyable and things went well for you and your family.

No worries. Had to help family out of state and celebrated circling the sun again. :mrgreen:
Clint Black

Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Ndreare
Veteran

#5 Postby Ndreare » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:07 am

Well I would like to say Happy Belated Birthday! I just had one myself on the 19th.

Return to “SW Pinnacle Licensed Settings”