New Character Folio: Martial Artists, & Blood Mages

All discussions about the Weird West setting for Savage Worlds. If specific to another system, please note in the subject line, [Classic], [d20], or [Protocol].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

GregAlso
Novice

New Character Folio: Martial Artists, & Blood Mages

#1 Postby GregAlso » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:42 pm

I just downloaded the new character folio and had hoped beyond hope it would have special pages for my Martial Artist player and my Blood Mage characters. Unfortunately it only has the basics: blessed, shaman, harrowed, huckster. Does anyone have extra themed character sheets for Martial Artists, Blood Mages, or Voodooist characters? My players are probably fine with just excel sheets of their own making but it is always fun to have themed sheets. Anyway, maybe I'm just too picky but I was a bit bummed by it.

lunchmoney
Novice

Re: New Character Folio: Martial Artists, & Blood Mages

#2 Postby lunchmoney » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:47 am

GregAlso wrote:I just downloaded the new character folio ...

Interested in this. Where from?

GregAlso
Novice

#3 Postby GregAlso » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:20 am

The new classic Folio is from the anniversary kisckstarter. Currently it was just released to backers. I'd guess, sometime in the future, it'll be for sale.

lunchmoney
Novice

#4 Postby lunchmoney » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:47 am

GregAlso wrote:The new classic Folio is from the anniversary kisckstarter. Currently it was just released to backers. I'd guess, sometime in the future, it'll be for sale.

Ok, I'm in the kickstarter for good intentions not classic, so dont have this folio.

Return to “Deadlands: The Weird West”