The Flood - Filling out the adventure

All discussions about the Weird West setting for Savage Worlds. If specific to another system, please note in the subject line, [Classic], [d20], or [Protocol].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

whiteknight
Novice

The Flood - Filling out the adventure

#1 Postby whiteknight » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

Hi All,

This has probably been asked a dozen times or more already, but is there a list of suitable savage tales/one sheets etc that are geographically and thematically appropriate to slot into the spaces between plot points in The Flood? I want to flow chart out my players likely path with through the Flood. If this has been posted before please feel free to just point me in the right direction for the relevant threads.

Steve

ValhallaGH
Legendary

Re: The Flood - Filling out the adventure

#2 Postby ValhallaGH » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Besides the couple dozen that are included with The Flood? Because there are only 11-ish plot point adventures; the other twenty or thirty are Savage Tales to bulk out your game with.
Most of the free one sheets can be moved to California with little or no work. I (memorably) ran Scare Crow during my Flood campaign.
Plus the stuff you make up to fit your player characters' backstories and personal goals.

When they're down near Mexico, feel free to run Don't Drink the Water. Mexican zombie outbreaks are a lot of fun.

As for related threads ... have two:
http://www.pegforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=412025#p412025
http://www.pegforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=223783#p223783
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

White Knight
Novice

#3 Postby White Knight » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Cheers, spent the evening reading and pretty much answered my own question. More information is always good though so thank you.

SeeleyOne
Veteran

#4 Postby SeeleyOne » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Darn you got it figured out already, I was going to say something like "What is the matter? Are things looking a little slim?" or "Does your posse thirst for more adventure?"
Just about every kid today wants to be Batman, Spiderman, or Superman. Maybe if we were better parents they would not want to become orphans.

To be evil is to live backwards

Return to “Deadlands: The Weird West”