Servitor Plot Points

All discussions about the Weird West setting for Savage Worlds. If specific to another system, please note in the subject line, [Classic], [d20], or [Protocol].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Erolat
Novice

Servitor Plot Points

#1 Postby Erolat » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:42 pm

I have been looking over my recent purchase of Stone and a Hard Place and got to thinking... What are the other Servitor stories? I know Flood is for Famine, Good Intentions is for Pestilence, and I have Death. Where is War?

SteelDraco
Seasoned

Re: Servitor Plot Points

#2 Postby SteelDraco » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Last Sons is the War storyline, set around the Disputed Lands, and featuring the Servitor of War.

Gut0nez
Novice

#3 Postby Gut0nez » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:56 pm

The Last Sons.

In order: The Flood, The Last Sons, Stone and a Hard Place and Good Intentions.

EDIT: SteelDraco beat me to it.
"Did I fire six shots, or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever." - Unkempt Harold

Erolat
Novice

#4 Postby Erolat » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Ah, Last Sons is the one I missed. And extra thank you for the order of events. Now to decide if I want to take my party back to the start or just stick with what I have.

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#5 Postby ValhallaGH » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:52 am

All four plot points are designed for a new Novice posse (early adventures would be a bit tame for Legendary posses, though this is Deadlands and anyone can kill a big hero).
Given the timings of endings and beginnings, it is actually difficult to transition from one Plot Point to the next with the same characters (have to get from Lost Angels to Deadwood in something like ten days).
Add in the fact that doing one of these plot point campaigns well usually takes one to two years of gaming, and few groups are going to have the dedication and love required to do all four in a single continuous story (though taking breaks between for other games is certainly viable).
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Return to “Deadlands: The Weird West”