Extra powers avaliable

All discussions about the Weird West setting for Savage Worlds. If specific to another system, please note in the subject line, [Classic], [d20], or [Protocol].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Erolat
Novice

Extra powers avaliable

#1 Postby Erolat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:58 pm

At one point I am sure I saw a list of powers for each background that had more powers than the ones listed in the DLR marshal's or player's books. I don't have the source or a complete list anymore but I do remember it added such powers as Summon Ally (same animal list as Shape Change) to the Shaman, or Confusion and Disguise to the Huckster. Does anyone know what list I am talking about and where to find it?

Also, is it worth the effort to find? I know more powers is both good and bad in that it gives the players more options but it can also confuse the heck out of things if I have too many sources of info.

The Stray
Seasoned

Re: Extra powers avaliable

#2 Postby The Stray » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:56 pm

You want Deadlands Deluxe-ified, which updates deadlands to the Deluxe version and has a list of the spells put in the Deluxe core that weren't in Deadlands originally.
When the Cat's a Stray, the Mice will Pray

Erolat
Novice

#3 Postby Erolat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:06 pm

Yep, that looks like it.

Thanks.

The Stray
Seasoned

#4 Postby The Stray » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Glad to help!
When the Cat's a Stray, the Mice will Pray

zethliss
Novice

#5 Postby zethliss » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

I created an updated version of the powers by arcane background sheet which has everything up to the metal mage within it.
It currently lives in my gdrive but I'll get it a proper home at some point.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... GpGRElrZmc

edit:
Just realised that I'd not added in the powers from the duluxe-ified document so I've updated this to include it. Please let me know if if there are any other corrections to be made.

Return to “Deadlands: The Weird West”