Paradise Lost errata

All discussions about the Weird West setting for Savage Worlds. If specific to another system, please note in the subject line, [Classic], [d20], or [Protocol].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

The Stray
Seasoned

Paradise Lost errata

#1 Postby The Stray » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:49 am

I noticed some typos in the new Paradise Lost adventure that I'd like to bring to your attention. Minor spoilers!

Page 6: The Saloon #1 entry seems to have interrupted the entry for Paradise Dispatch.

Page 7: "TentCity" looks like it's missing a space. So does the first mention of AlanCampbell and the phrase ain'tbackin' in one of the rumors.

Page 10: None of the rumors are italicized.
When the Cat's a Stray, the Mice will Pray

The Stray
Seasoned

Re: Paradise Lost errata

#2 Postby The Stray » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Page 17 (Spoiler alert!): There doesn't seem to be an entry for how many Possessed Ones there are during the initial fight. We get numbers for the allies (the Townsfolk and Outlaws) but not the actual opposition.

The Stray
Seasoned

Re: Paradise Lost errata

#3 Postby The Stray » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Page 27: The Reloaded stats for Dr. Elanor Harlow seems to have Devil Resse's hindrances for some reason, rather than ones that would make sense for the character.

In the last paragraph of Devil Reese's entry, the word "enforcer" is missing an "r".

In Genevieve Trent's entry, there seems to be a hanging clause when talking about [minor spoiler] the presence of a hidden automaton.

The line in question is: "She keeps it hidden in the backroom of her barn, as Hellstromme’s lackeys would flock to the town if they learned one of the good doctor’s most powerful toys." I assume the sentence is supposed to end with something like "was there."

Page 28: "hasled" should have a space, as should "jobsshe'd".

Return to “Deadlands: The Weird West”